Generating Leads and Sales
Generating new business is what separates the winners from the losers.
You have a website and maybe it isn’t doing too well, or you need it to perform better. Where do you start? What is wrong right now, and what needs to be changed?
Studying your website analytics is an important first step to find out what is currently happening. Knowing what is happening right now helps diagnose problems. And later, once you make changes, you’ll know if your changes are effective or not. Some important questions to find out:
- Of the people visiting your website are they visiting your product pages?
- Do people spend much time on the page when they view it?
- What is the conversion rate for the page? (number of conversions divided by number of visitors)
Now start changing things! Some changes will be obvious, but others you may not be sure about. If so, try use A/B testing to compare two versions against each other so that there is no guessing:
- Do lead buttons work best at the bottom or the top?
- Is an embedded web form more effective than a button?
- Do orange buttons get more clicks that green ones?
We can provide you options combined with an action plan to turn things around – contact us to get started.